Red Spoiling Your Perfect Brunette?
- Natural or coloured brunette hair has underlying red tones that, together with yellow and blue tones, form particular shades of brown.
- Exposing brown hair to harsh cleansers, lightening chemicals and the sun's UV rays can cause the brown tones to lift and the red undertones to show.
- Using products with brown pigment will return brunette tones to their former glory to cover the red base.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Anti-Red Shampoo
Brings brown tones back to surface of the hair to cover underlying red tones.
Counters red with uniform brunette transformation.
- Step 2 - Counter Exposures
Intensely nourishing anti-red conditioner counters effects of harsh cleansers or chemicals.
Flattens and closes cuticles for better looking and feeling brunette shades.
- Step 3 - Environmental Protection
Protect against formation of red in future with time-releasing ingredients.
Shields brown tones from sun and environmental exposures.
- Step 4 - Enhance Your Bundle
Choose from array of Booster and Finisher products for better results and an extra boost to leave your hair looking and feeling even better.
Includes styling products, leave-in treatments and heat protection products.
Red Brunette Hair Core Solutions
- Celeb Luxury Gem Lites® Brown Tahitian Pearl Colorwash®, 244ml
- Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Dual-Use Bonditioner®, 244ml
- Celeb Luxury Gem Lites Secret Fix Anti-Tangler, 100ml
- Pravana The Perfect Brunette Shampoo, 300ml
- Pravana The Perfect Brunette Conditioner, 300ml
- Pravana The Perfect Brunette Masque, 150ml