Split Ends Driving You Crazy?
- Split ends can occur in different shapes and sizes and can happen to all hair types and they are a sign that your hair cuticles are worn or damaged.
- Hair cuticles split when hair is exposed to excessive heat, chemicals, over-washing, vigorous brushing and styling or can naturally occur due to genetics.
- Split ends need moisture injection from hydrating natural oils to mend the cuticle surface for existing splits and to prevent future formation.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Hydration Injection
Instantly injects blend of natural oils that absorbs into the hair strands for immediate relief.
Smoothing and straightening ingredients counters cuticle damage.
- Step 2 - Flatten Cuticle Ends
Natural oil cocktail closes and mends cuticle surface, the hair's natural protective layer.
Hair ends are left smoother with reduced frizz and a more pleasant look and feeling.
- Step 3 - Long Term Protection
Hair masks and creams that prevent split ends forming in the future with consistent use.
Quenches dehydrated ends and corrects any moisture imbalances.
- Step 4 - Enhance Your Bundle
Choose from array of Booster and Finisher products for better results and an extra boost to leave your hair looking and feeling even better.
Includes leave-in treatments, straightening products and moisture masks.
Split Ends Core Solutions
- Brasil Cacau Anti Frizz Shampoo, 300ml
- Brasil Cacau Anti Frizz Conditioner, 300ml
- Brasil Cacau Hydrating Hair Complex, 200ml
- CDC Daily Care Anti-Frizz Shampoo, 1 Litre
- CDC Daily Care Nourish Conditioner, 1 Litre
- CDC Daily Care Curl Control Pomegranate Cream, 125ml
- ColorpHlex Strengthening Shampoo (300ml) & Conditioner (300ml)
- ColorpHlex Multi-Purpose Style Cream, 90ml
- Marrakesh Kahm Smoothing Shampoo, 739ml
- Marrakesh Kahm Smoothing Conditioner, 739ml
- Marrakesh Kahm Smoothing Treatment, 60ml